четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

exhilarate





I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving Iapos;m not a huge turkey eater so mine was alright. Vegetables and potatoes all the way

Some people return from a weekend like the past one and think about the food they ate. (then they go to the gym) Some people think about the valuable time that they spent with their family, Some think about parties, friends, certain events that happened. Well this year, everybody in my family returned to their regular lives after the weekend with one thought in their head. That thought is about a WEDDING

My cousin got engaged over the weekend and the whole family is excited for different reasons. My cousin and the boy, because theyapos;re getting married, her daddy because he gets to get rid of her (kidding...kinda), his friends because the bachelor party is going to be rediculous. Her friends because girls and weddings are weird... Its amazing.

So I guess this is leading me to my question...
Are weddings a fun thing for you? Do you like them? If so, whatapos; your favourite part?

Mine is for sure the
WEDDING DANCE


exhilarate, exhilarant, exhibtions uk, exhibtions london.



Комментариев нет: